Sunday, June 12, 2011

Waving a Stick : On the Move

Pfewwwww.......
After lots of slaving behind the computer I am proud to announce the birth of my own website!
I have been getting more and more requests from people asking me to build a rod for them.
This made me decide to take the plunge, make the next step and start up a small business as a rodbuilder.

and here it is: vanderMeer Flyrod Desgin 


I will be making rods on custom order and only use the best materials and components.
If you are looking for a rod that is perfectly suited to a specific purpose, let me know and I will help you make that dream become a reality.

The website isn't a 100% ready but, I want to make it public now anyway.
Having my own website also meant I had to make up my mind about what to do with this Blog.
I decided upon moving the whole thing and make it become an integral part of the website.
The nest few weeks I will be spending some time trying to move the archive on this Blog over to its new residence.
For now click on the link below. It will guide you to the NEW home of this Blog and will also be your first entry to the rest of my website.
http://www.vandermeer-flyroddesign.com/vanderMeer_Flyrod_Design/Blog/Blog.html

For those of you who Follow me on Twitter: just keep following me, I won't change a thing about that. I will still be tweeting for dear life from the same account.

Allright. That's it. Try the link and I hope to see you all there!

Cheers,
Rudy

No comments: